Hibbing, Minnesota — L&M Radiator Inc., manufacturer of Mesabi® core heat exchangers for heavy-duty equipment used in mining and oil and gas production exploration, is pleased to announce the promotion of 12 employees at the company’s facilities in Hibbing, Minnesota, and Yankton, South Dakota.
“Each promoted individual is a standout representative of L&M Radiator”, said L&M Radiator’s President, Dan Chisholm. “They embody L&M Radiator’s values of quality, respect and reliability and they also embrace these values in the roles and relationships they maintain with their peers and our customers.”
Recent promotions include:
• Jesse James Collier — promoted from Team Leader to Assembly Supervisor.
• Keith Haenfler — promoted from Team Leader to Backup Assembly.
• Paula Pinkelman — promoted from Tubing Team Leader to Backup Tubing Supervisor.
• Austin Steinberg — promoted from Backup Tubing Supervisor to Tubing supervisor.
• Pat Taylor — promoted from Team Leader to Steel Prep Supervisor.
• Ben Zweber — promoted from Backup Assembly Supervisor to Assembly Supervisor.
• Loren Fassett — promoted from Warehouse Supervisor to Purchasing Agent.
• Derek Fink — promoted from Backup Welding Supervisor to Welding Supervisor.
• Jeremy Jensen — promoted from Welding Supervisor to Quality Coordinator.
• Aaron Morgan — promoted from R&D Engineer to R&D Manager.
• Dustin Nelson — promoted from Backup Warehouse Supervisor to Warehouse Supervisor.
• Alison Solberg — promoted from Backup Shipper to Shipper.
• Nate Trask — promoted from Welder to Team Leader and Backup Supervisor.
“On behalf of the L&M Radiator family, we want to congratulate all of these team members on their new roles,” Chisholm said. “Thank you for your continued efforts to support and lead our teams. Thank you for tackling industry challenges head on. And thank you for helping to deliver the best innovative heat transfer technologies products.”
About L&M Radiator, Inc.
Headquartered in Hibbing, Minnesota, L&M Radiator, Inc. (mesabi.com) is a global company with employees and operations in the United States, Australia, Mexico and Chile. For more than six decades, L&M Radiator has served heavy industry around the globe with dedication, focus, and integrity. Since the company’s inception, it has had one goal – to deliver the best quality products based on innovative heat transfer technologies. The company was founded in 1957 as a pioneer in the burgeoning heat transfer industry. Armed with its Mesabi replaceable cooling tube technology and a passion for succeeding, L&M Radiator proved that focusing on identifying customer needs and providing the Mesabi Difference would position the company as a leader and supplier of choice.