Present Business Situation
at L&M Radiator, Inc.
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to expand globally, we want to communicate our commitment to business continuity while at the same time ensuring the health and safety of our customers, suppliers and employees.
L&M Radiator, Inc. has multiple manufacturing sites in North America as well as around the world that can produce our products. Currently all our facilities are operating according to our standard schedules/capacities and are producing based on customer orders.
Your customer service, engineering, purchasing and sales contacts can all be reached on their normal land lines, cell phones and email addresses. We also have web meeting and video conferencing available to aid with communication.
As of today, the impact of COVID-19 on L&M Radiator, Inc. worldwide has been minimal and we are taking steps to ensure our production capability is maintained. This includes:
- Suspension of all business travel, except for any ‘mission critical’ customer requested or internal L&M Radiator, Inc. business operation visits. All of which will be evaluated on a case-by-case need basis.
- Limiting external visitors from entering our plants.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules and procedures within our facilities
- Emphasis on frequent and proper handwashing along with encouraging our team members to monitor their own health.
- Working with our employees on flexible work schedules as required due to school closings, family health issues and any other situation that may arise due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is a highly fluid situation and we are/will be monitoring the situation closely. L&M Radiator, Inc. will communicate any significant changes to our business situation as they arise.
Again, we want to reiterate that L&M Radiator, Inc. is operating and producing normally. Thanks to our ‘Made in the USA’ policy our supply chain is strong and materials are being delivered on time.
If there are questions please address these to Doug Pioske, Customer Service Manager (COVID19-INFO@MESABI.com or +1-218-304-7182).
THE MESABI® DIFFERENCE
Get the performance you require, reliability you need, productivity you demand, and competitive edge you desire.